Save Up To $1,200 in federal energy tax credits!
NEW FOR 2023 — BEAUTY, ENERGY – EFFICIENCY AND INCREDIBLE SAVINGS
- The federal government is now offering energy tax credits on select energy-efficient Cellular Shades — letting you earn 30% of the purchase price* back in the form of a tax credit, up to a maximum annual amount of $1,200
- Cellular Shades are designed to provide superior insulation at the window helping to lower your monthly utility bills
- Reducing your energy use also helps create a more sustainable environment
*Applicable “purchase price” is the amount paid by the consumer for the product(s), including sales tax, and does no cover the costs for measuring or installing qualifying products.
HOW THE TAX CREDIT WORKS
1. Purchase Qualifying Products
Purchase qualifying products between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. For a list of qualifying products, please see the Qualifying Product Documents below.
2. Save Your Invoice
Save your original purchase invoice and/or proof of payment for the amount paid for the qualifying products. (Measuring and installation charges are not eligible for this tax credit.)
3. Print Out Your Certificate and Meet With Your Tax Professional
Download the Manufacturer’s Certificate Statements (see below). Print out the certificate and take it, along with your sales invoice and /or proof of payment, to your tax professional when filling your 2023 tax returns.