Full 10-year Warranty and a No-Risk Exchange Policy.
At Kirsch, we’re committed to making products and relationships
that last. That’s why we offer a product with a complete warranty
and a no-risk exchange policy. See the full terms and conditions.
Risk-Free Exchange Policy
Whether you mis-measured or simply changed your mind, if you
don’t love your custom Kirsch for any reason, we’ll exchange it
within 30 days of receipt.
Full 10-year Warranty
Your investment will last. If any part of you custom Kirsch
breaks or is damaged due to poor workmanship or defect within 10
years of purchase, we’ll repair or replace it free of charge.
- Q. What does The Kirsch Trust cover?
- A. The Kirsch Trust covers custom orders, including
motorization. The Trust does not cover stock, contract and
orders with waivers. Specialty orders are covered under the No-
Risk Exchange Policy but excluded from the Full- 10 Year
- Q. Which product categories does The Kirsch Trust cover?
- A. The Kirsch Trust covers all custom (special
order) Kirsch blinds and shades purchased in the United States.
This includes Custom Wood, Faux Wood, NuWood, Metal, Vertical,
Perceptions Soft Vertical and Horizontal Blinds; as well as
Custom Honeycomb, Roman, Roller, Natural and Panel Track Shades.
- Q. Does The Kirsch Trust only apply to purchases made from
- A. No, any custom Kirsch blind or shade purchased in
the United States is covered by The Kirsch Trust.
- Q. What situations qualify for a No-Risk Exchange?
- A. If you don’t like the blinds or shades you
ordered, for any reason, we will exchange them for another
Kirsch product within 30 days of the date of delivery. With the
Kirsch Trust, you are protected against mis-measurement and
even change of preference.
- Q. Are there any exclusions to the No-Risk Exchange Policy?
- A. No. Because we want you to be completely
satisfied with your Kirsch purchase, you can exchange your blind
or shade for any reason provided you are within the 30 day
window. Please note, however, that damaged blinds or shades are
covered under the Warranty Policy, not the No-Risk Exchange
- Q. How many times may I exchange a blind?
- A. The Kirsch Trust covers one exchange per blind or
- Q. Do I have to exchange for the same type of blind or
- A. No. You can choose any Kirsch custom blind or
shade when you make an exchange.
- Q. What if my replacement blind differs in cost?
- A. If you exchange for a product that is greater in
value than your original order, you will need to pay the
difference in cost. If you exchange for a product that costs
less than your original order, Kirsch will work with your
retailer to issue credit, or if purchased through us, will
directly issue a credit or refund.
- Q. Does the replacement blind or shade need to be the same
size as the original order?
- A. No. The Kirsch Trust makes allowances for
mis-measurement under the No-Risk Exchange Policy.
- Q. If my original order included installation, will removal
& reinstallation of the replacement order be covered?
- A. If you are exchanging blinds or shades under the
No-Risk Exchange Policy, additional installation fees will not
be covered. However, if your exchange is due to a quality or
manufacturing issue covered under the Full 10 – Year Warranty
Policy, costs may be covered. Kirsch’s customer service
department will evaluate removal and reinstallation costs on a
- Q. If I purchased my original order during a promotion,
will the same discount be applied if I opt for a No-Risk Exchange?
- A. Yes, Kirsch will honor the promotional discount.
- Q. What proof of purchase is needed to qualify for a
- A. You will need to provide the order number and key
product specs located on the head rail sticker of your blind or
shade. Once these details are provided to Customer Service, they
will be able to verify your original purchase.
- Q. What is considered the start of the 30 day exchange
- A. The 30 day exchange window begins from date of
Terms and Conditions – Applies to products purchased on or after August 1, 2013.
Risk-Free Exchange Policy
If you wish to exchange any Kirsch Custom Blind or Shade
purchased in the US, please contact our Customer Service Department
at 1-800-538-6567 within 30 days of receipt. We will request the
order number, date and type of product you wish to exchange. One
replacement blind or shade of equal or lesser value will be made and
shipped free of charge for any product you wish to exchange. This
policy does not cover any additional costs associated with
professional installation or uninstallation. Commercial contract
orders are not included in this policy. We may require the return of
the original product you are exchanging.
Full 10-Year Warranty Coverage
Coverage extends to any Kirsch Custom Blind or Shade purchased
in the US as long as the product remains in the original window.
Kirsch will cover the repair or replacement (at our discretion) and
shipping costs of any defective Custom Blind or Shade within 10
years of the purchase date. In the event repair is not possible,
Kirsch will replace the product. This applies to the individual
blind or shade, not the full order. Discontinued items or color
selections will be replaced with the closest equivalent current
product. This policy does not cover any additional costs associated
with professional installation or uninstallation. Policy excludes
specialty shapes, components, commercial contract orders, and orders
with waivers. Product that includes the motorized option is covered
with the exception of batteries. We may require the return of the
original product. This Full 10-Year Warranty supersedes any
previously printed versions.
To file a warranty claim, please call 1-800-538-6567 with your
product information unless purchased through one of our Fabrication
Partners, please contact their customer service directly for
warranty processing. This full warranty gives you specific legal
rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to
state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long a warranty
lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.